Portable computers are generally referred to as those easily movable from one place to another. These computers can be used anywhere, anytime. These computers are carriable in the pockets due to their compact sizes.
As there are numerous kinds of คอมพิวเตอร์ พกพา that are now available on the market. Their types include laptops, netbooks, tablets, and smartphones. Here, in this reading, you will become familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of portable computers.
Advantages of the portable computer
- These computers occupy less space than ordinary desktop computers.
- These are specifically compact and also comprise powerful processors and motherboards.
- They usually consume less power than other desktop computers.
- They are pretty lightweight, allowing them to carry easily from one place to another.
Not only are the advantages mentioned earlier, but there are also some of the most affordable portable computers that you can buy for yourself. You can buy them easily without spending all your money. Some websites provide an excellent deal for the same. One can find heavy discounts for purchasing a portable computer.
Uses of portable computers
- Some devices are often used for seeing and tracking times.
- Various computers are often used in offices, schools, banks, and other shops for performing and recording essential activities.
- Calculators solve various mathematical problems like addition, subtraction, division, multiplications, etc.
Purchasing a portable computer can be a good investment.